This is the very first blog award I’ve received for this blog!
THANKS Donna! Exciting!
I don’t know what’s so uplifting about this blog (funny maybe) but I really appreciate the thought!
You’re so awesome!
OK. How this works is:
You nominate at least 7 (more if you like) blogs for the award. (They MUST be uplifting in SOME WAY. They don’t have to be religious – just uplifting)
- Write a post telling us who you’ve nominated and…
- Tell us 7 things you are Thankful about/for! (Again, doesn’t have to be religious – most anything will do)
- Make sure you let the bloggers know they’re nominated.
- Wear your badge with pride (Post it somewhere on your blog)
MY Nominees for this blog:
- Kathy’s Chronicles
- “Ellie’s Bites” Decorated Cookies – Anyone who can do THIS with cookies and two kids underfoot is highly inspiring and uplifting! WOW!
- A Little Yumminess
- Free Cakes for Kids Hackney – What a WONDERFUL thing they’re doing! APPLAUSE!
- A JOURNEY OF FAITH
- At Home
- Faith Driven Motherhood
- Our Simple Kinda Life
- i have no greater joy
I hope you find some blogs among this list that will inspire and lift you up!
I know I have! WOW!
And my 7 things I’m thankful for (Much easier than 7 things about myself by the way):
- I am Thankful for my beautiful children. They couldn’t be more of a blessing to me!
- I am Thankful for God’s gift of family! What would we do without them?
- I am Thankful that God created Chocolate!
- I am Thankful for the COFFEE bean and the wonders we can get from it!
- I am Thankful to have children who enjoy cooking!
- I am Thankful God gave me a sense of humor and such a bright outlook on life!
- I am Thankful for wordpress – without whom none of this would be possible!
OK! Your turn!
HAVE FUN with it!
And MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Disclaimer: I have no control over the ads you may see below. I am sorry if any of the content is inappropriate.